Subject: [Leica] Closest inkjet paper to Ilford FB
From: DavidSRosen at mindspring.com (David S Rosen)
Date: Tue Dec 26 15:18:33 2006

it either.

I have not seen any other paper that is this close to traditional FB paper.

Chris<<<<

I second this suggestion.  This paper is VERY close to wet-processed paper
in it's appearance.  Works especially well with the K3 inkset in the 2400.
There are some who dilike the paper surface, but to me, it reminds me
precisely of of air-dried glossy paper.  There were some qulity control
issues with this paper when it first came out, but these have been ironed
out.

Best,
DSR