Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Dec 27 05:37:14 2006

B.D., being the respected and experienced word-journalist that you are,
you no doubt know how to research the facts to back up your statements.
  How about you research the LUG archives and point out to us where I
indicated that I'm "worrying about the 'film-vs.-digital' issue"?

The fact is that there are people using film, there are people using
digital, some use both and some have used one and not the other.  From
the perspective of many people on this list TTL flash on a digital
camera is unfamiliar.  The camera and flash makers had to work around
the sensor reflectance issue before TTL flash would work reliably.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com