Subject: [Leica] Re:Portrait Lens
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Feb 2 19:08:25 2007

On my D200,   I find the 50/1.8 or 45/2.8 makes the best
compromise. I'd like something a *little* longer, but I *really*
need some room if I mount an 85mm or 105mm lens - so
the normal FL lenses win out most of the time.

On my M6's, it's the current Leica 90/2.8 for me (with the
1.25x magnifier) - fast enough, sharp enough, compact
enough, nice rendition - perfect for my needs.

Scott