Subject: [Leica] Re:Portrait Lens
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Wed Jan 31 16:04:53 2007

Brian-

Isn't that a bit like pulling up to the toll booth and flipping them
a Ben Franklin, saying 'but that's what I have'?

I seem to recall Marie Antonette getting a close haircut over that
'Let them eat cake.' line a couple of centuries ago.  But then Marie
was a bit early for the Noctilux, or even Barnack. :P

Of course, if you're going to go, you might as well go first class.

A jealous wiseass with a collapsible 2/5.0 cm 'cron.....'but that's
what I have'.

Cheers!
Charlie

On Jan 31, 2007, at 5:14 PM, Brian Reid wrote:

> <THWACK>  If you're going to shoot at f/4 you don't need a Nocti,
> of course, but that's what I have.

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Portrait Lens)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re:Portrait Lens)