Subject: [Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu Mar 8 05:11:04 2007

On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:59 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I wish when people make these constant comments bemoaning
> everything which
> is not 24x36mm digital format what they're planning on using the shots
> they'd take with that format for? Hence its need. I'd like to hear.
> Its not like everyone's all of a sudden in the mural biz. Or point of
> purchase large graphics of some kind biz.

Ansel Adams said that the best camera is the biggest one you're
willing to carry.  I'm not willing to carry a medium-format camera
and I can carry something bigger than a 4/3-system camera.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits)