Subject: [Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits (Olympus)
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Mar 9 03:38:48 2007

Gary

I did not say sensors are getting bigger or are magic, but bigger sensors
actually deliver a better picture quality than smaller sensors with the same
pixel count. Nikon will soon present their new fullframe flagship, for
instance. The question is, if the 4/3 system can survive until smaller
sensors like theirs can come closer to the top in terms of quality. It is to
be hoped.

The e-330 is an excellent camera, even if your estimation might be a bit too
enthusiastic or biased. The tilt live screen is very useful, but the sensor
has it's limits in low light situations.

Didier