Subject: [Leica] NPR comments on photography
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Thu Apr 26 15:56:06 2007

Yeah, that's the one.  IIRC, what I read was that the photographer
said he was taking a picture of the (live) soldier on the hill, and
that it was coincidence that the bullet hit the moment he released
the shutter.  He claimed no skill in capturing the moment of death.
I wasn't aware that its authenticity was controverted.  Now I'm
bummed.  ;-(

Tom

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] NPR comments on photography)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] NPR comments on photography)