Subject: [Leica] RE: Results of April 2007 LUG photo contest
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu May 3 05:59:53 2007

>The April 2007 contest was the 8th, and this is the first time that a color
picture has taken first place.

This may be true but I'm not sure that it is really very meaningful.

Last month's category was "Red". How could anything BUT a color photograph
win?

Frankly, regarding the winners,  other than the first place photograph, I
have to wonder about the judging... I did see some red but it was in a some
boring, badly composed photographs IMHO. (And stop it now -- this is not
sour grades -- I did not have any horses in the race.)

Dave.

--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw