Subject: [Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu May 24 10:22:40 2007

Hooray for tripods! And gyro stabilizers!! On Leicas even!!!
Seriously, the only way you will ever see the full capability of a
Leica lens is if the camera is absolutely rock steady. Shooting at
1/1000 of a second can usually accomplish that, though it is
surprising how far some photographic subjects can move even in that
brief time. At slower speeds, you're just praying that the subject
moves the same direction as you are shaking.
Gary Todoroff

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure)