Subject: [Leica] OT Rechargable AAs
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 8 15:05:29 2007

I'm very satisfied with one of these - very light and practical for
travelling too, it has interchangeable plugs for all kinds of different
sockets/voltages. Good for both Nicads and NiMH cells, takes 4 AA,  4
AAA or 2 9V blocks.
This was the first site I found in English - it can be had for less.
http://www.cellpacksolutions.com/Search_Data_Sheet.asp?ID=energy4
Cheers
Douglas