Subject: [Leica] OT Rechargable AAs, (WAS Re: $99 Samsung)
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Jun 8 14:27:48 2007

btw, what's the scoop on a good rechargable AA system nowadays?
since i almost never use flash, i'm kind of out of the loop.
there's a lot of batteries made my poeple i've never heard of,
so i'd to get some testimonials.

i got a couple of the samsung S630s for my kids (with my kids being so
competetive and all, it's hard to give one of anything).

thanks in advance

-rei