Subject: [Leica] Leica M6/Tri-X vs. Ricoh GR-D and Leica D-Lux 3
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Mon Jun 11 18:33:24 2007

Remember when Linhof sponsored / published International Photo Technique ?
Those full page reproductions showed what large format could do.....

Jerry Lehrer <> wrote:

Mitch,

Accepting grain or any other aberation as to being desired; is a perversion.

I may be different fromyou guys but I prefer the quality of a 4x5 negative.

Jerry