Subject: [Leica] Anyone had experience with the Sigma DP1?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jun 25 11:02:18 2007

Nathan,
sorry, the RAW specs are under "English" -> "DP1 Specifications"  ->
"Recording System"  - where Ifound the funny feature "Voice memo to still
images (10 sec.)". If I understand that well, one may add informations not
included in EXIF like "damn bird don't move" or "where the heck is my
tripod"....
D.