Subject: [Leica] Re: M3 CLA
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat Jun 30 17:45:04 2007

On Jun 30, 2007, at 7:42 PM, Alex wrote:

> I have heard good things about DAG, Sherry, however know very little
> about Youxin and Steve.

I don't know much about them either but $225 to $275 is a reasonable
price for and M3 CLA. Especially for a camera that is actually
malfunctioning rather than one that is merely tired. Sherry did two
of mine a few years ago plus cleaned the haze and fungus from a
Summaron lens for $510. I would go with the person who will give you
the shortest delivery time.

Larry Z