Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography at the Maine Media Workshops
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Jul 18 11:06:27 2007

Clive:  How long did it take for Leica to code and adjust the lenses?  And
what did it cost, if I may ask?  Is the adjustment extra, or does that
come with the cost of the coding?

Nice to see B.D. in action, and get a glimpse of Camden, Maine again. It's
one of those places that I remember fondly fron my growing up in New
England.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Documentary Photography at the Maine Media Workshops)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Documentary Photography (Now lens coding).)