Subject: [Leica] Eyepiece magnifier
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jul 23 14:59:15 2007

Excellent point..... but then the VF and RF windows are different... back to
the IIIC times......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

imagine it is not fast to use, if every time I change the lens I should put
on/out the 0,85x is not practicall, I prefer have constantly my external
28mm vf on the camera. The main reason is that I can't imagine work always
with the camera with the 0,85x installed, IMO this should be bad when you
use either of a 28mm lens.

Saludos cordiales

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Eyepiece magnifier)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Eyepiece magnifier)