Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Aug 3 12:28:21 2007

Ya know Sonny,

I was just thinking that this issue may not bother me on an M as I tend
to use totally different focal lenghts anyway...just something about how
the M works.  I like a 50 or 35 on the M, not much else, and I do not
use these that much on SLR.  I have a 28 elmarit that I love, seldom use
it though.  So I may not notice this issue with the M8...who knows.  It
will be awhile before I get one.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography