Subject: [Leica] Re: Guns and Leicas
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Wed Aug 8 11:29:21 2007

Larry,

I own 2 Leicas and 10 guns. I shoot much more film than lead. Although
not enough of either. I get the same enjoyment from using my Leicas as
my guns. Anyone willing to take the time to use rangefinder cameras or
black powder firearms has to enjoy the use of fine machinery or he or
she just wouldn't do it.

Jack