Subject: [Leica] Re: Guns and Leicas
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Aug 8 11:02:51 2007

Interesting poll, Larry,

I own many more Leicas then guns. One gun, a 22 single shot rifle I
never fired. The last time I shot a gun was in 1962. I was in the
service. It was a 45 cal hand gun at the range. A wonderful piece. I
have nothing against guns or the law abiding people that own them. I
just have no interest in them. It was my wife's influence. Before I
got married I liked to hunt and trap. It wasn't important afterwards.
Now if you want to talk cars or motorcycles that's a different story.
My voter registration says Independent.

Len