Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica answer
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 30 21:19:26 2007

Larry, would you like a DNG and a scan from Provia 100F at 4000PPI to
compare? Both from M glass of course. You'll need to use a
file transfer mechanism if you want original. Pando works fine. The file
sizes. 10MB for the DNG. 120MB for the 16 bit TIFF if you
want the original files! Or I'll make a comparable size jpg from each.
Let me know.

Cheers
Hoppy