Subject: [Leica] Technical Question: Microphotography
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 20 12:06:23 2007

Going for the Repronar situation ATM... It's quite adventurous, I
know, but it's for an experiment: can't invest into something I first
have to test to know if it will work.
So plz friends, don't bid on that website...
Thanks for all the insights, esp. Len, who passed me the solution for
my D200.
Which will be the next step if the experiment works.

Philippe

Op 18-sep-07, om 17:28 heeft Marc James Small het volgende geschreven: