Subject: [Leica] R lens comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 20:40:25 2007

Hi Jack,

Well I have not used them all but those I have used are every bit as good as
their M counterparts.  I currently have the 24 Elmarit R, 35 Elmarit R, 90
Elmarit R, 135 Elmarit, 200/4 Telyt (OK not really an R lens, but this
Visoflex lens is really nice on the R cameras), 560 Telyt, and the 80 - 200
Vario Elmar R.  Would not give any up.

Gene