Subject: [Leica] R lens comparison
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Sep 24 08:23:31 2007

Whilst the new 28mm R lens may be better than the old one the old one
is still superb. The 35mm f2 has a truly excellent look, I know one
photographer who considers it to be the best lens he has ever used.
The current 50mm Summicrons for R and M use the same optical formula,
the only physical differences being required for the mount. The 90mm
f2.8 and f2 are also optically the same as the M versions.
Frank

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] R lens comparison)
Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] R lens comparison)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] R lens comparison)