Subject: [Leica] OT Mac vs PC
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 17 05:09:44 2007

I wouldn't use Explorer on a Mac since Microsoft has stopped it's
development many years ago. Better get Mozilla's Firefox as first or second
browser.
Didier

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT Mac vs PC)
Message from denik at comcast.net (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] OT Mac vs PC)