Subject: OT: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Nov 4 08:24:17 2007

Photos of girls in bondage never did a thing for me. As for cocaine,
I've never used it but it certainly seems to grab hold of people with
poor self images. Boxer Clifford Etienne made $1 million for the act
of getting  knocked out by Mike Tyson in about 40 seconds. A few years
later, he was flat broke and busted for armed robbery. I have to think
that non-stop drug use had something to do with his financial
situation. And people leaving rehab for drug addiction seem to make a
bee-line straight for a dealer when they are released and "cured".
Some things you just don't want to experiment with.