Subject: [Leica] Nobody knows the trouble I've seen . . .
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 10 03:29:28 2007

Howard,

you seem to be vey unlucky with M8s.
I hope the third one will be the one.

On your picture, I also see nasty black dots. One of them is a bird alright,
but I'm surprised to see what I suspect is dust/dirt on the sensor. I often
switch lense, in many conditions, and without specific care to dust issues,
and have never noticed this kind of specks.
Would the M8 be more sensitive to dust than, say, the L1 you also own?
Wish you the fatest solution to this new problem.
Phil...x