Subject: [Leica] My 1st IIIc purchase
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 13 04:46:19 2007

Hi Phil,

I don't think I would do it. Sounds like there is too much wrong. You
can get a IIIC with a recent CLA from Sandy Ritz for $249. It has a
little brassing but that's OK. And if something isn't working right
you can get your money back. I don't know what a CLA, new shutter,
and rangefinder repair would cost but I bet more then $249.

Len