Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flat Bed Scanner and 35mm Image
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Nov 14 15:38:41 2007

Philippe,

I pulled out a 1952 Kodachrome slide which appears in my Cigar Box album in
this gallery as produced by my Minolta scanner.  I scanned it with the
Epson, using the automatic settings from Twain 5, and did nothing to the
image in PS except to remove some spots in the sky area.  You can see the
results below.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Kodachrome+from+1952.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA