Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower (ric nov 16)
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Nov 16 19:10:35 2007

Henning,

Another way to reduce the DOF is to attach a 2X extender.  This may be
frowned on by the purists, but the 50/1.4 Takumar with a 2X extender will
blow out the background for closeups.  See the link below.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Fuchsia_Blooms_sm.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA