Subject: [Leica] (semi) wildlife
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Nov 18 16:43:16 2007

They have some limits, I imagine. Every year we have a drake and a hen
winter over in our pool (I assume not the same ones).  When I leave for
work, I see the drake strutting around the yard until it is safe for the hen
to come out.  This year we will have one of those fancy hard covers that
slide over the pool, so that may be the end of that.  Maybe I can put out a
kiddy pool.