Subject: [Leica] PC Auper Angulon
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 20 07:15:53 2007

Schneider now makes the 28mm PC Super Angulon in a mount for Canon,
Nikon and Minolta via a proprietary adapter. I don't know how long
they've been offering this version but I only found out about it when
my dealer ordered one and called me to give it a try. It looks
identical to the Leica R version but costs $2450 which is much less
then the Leica version. I tried it on my 5D body and found it to be
very nice with no perceptible distortion. I found the lens to be a
little awkward to use in comparison to my Nikon 28mm PC Nikkor. It's
a fine lens for a Canon FF shooter who wants vertical correction in
the camera and doesn't want the bulkier TS lenses.

Len