Subject: [Leica] PC Auper Angulon
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Nov 20 08:49:41 2007

At 10:15 AM -0500 11/20/07, Leonard Taupier wrote:
>Schneider now makes the 28mm PC Super Angulon in a mount for Canon,
>Nikon and Minolta via a proprietary adapter. I don't know how long
>they've been offering this version but I only found out about it
>when my dealer ordered one and called me to give it a try. It looks
>identical to the Leica R version but costs $2450 which is much less
>then the Leica version. I tried it on my 5D body and found it to be
>very nice with no perceptible distortion. I found the lens to be a
>little awkward to use in comparison to my Nikon 28mm PC Nikkor. It's
>a fine lens for a Canon FF shooter who wants vertical correction in
>the camera and doesn't want the bulkier TS lenses.
>
>Len
>

>On Nov 20, 2007, at 12:24 AM, Frank Filippone wrote:
>
>>  Someone was looking for a PC Super Angulon recently.....
>>
>>  Search that auction place ...... there is one listed.
>>
>>  Frank Filippone
>>  red735i@earthlink.net

They've been offering that one slightly longer than the Leica one has
been available. $2450 is a good price. I priced one about 10 years
ago, and the price at that time was $2300Cdn.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] PC Auper Angulon)