Subject: [Leica] digital - bummer of a maiden voyage
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 26 16:15:03 2007

Hi Rob,

For me are very interesting your comments, I've never been decided to change
my scanner for a better one. I work with a flatbed Epson 3170 and I'm quite
happy on B&W, but with color no. I never tried to print my B&W, because
almost the prints I've saw on inkjet printers has a more or less, but it was
there, a magenta cast. I've constated even this point on B&W the pictures
I've sand last year for LUG annual book, and I'm not very motivated to see
B&W on such quality. I ask me if maybe could be also my own mistake
producing the scans, but I don't think so, if my files are defined on Gray
Scale, why should show a magenta cast?

I would like see your pictures, both, B&W and color, please post it, thanks.

Saludos cordiales
Luis