Subject: [Leica] Amazon.co.uk recommends "Leica Lens Compendium" and more
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 28 02:38:33 2007

Matthew, I have these

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts
_____________________________________

Leica M Compendium: The Handbook of the Leica M Systems (Hove Compendia)
by Jonathan Eastland

Leica Pocket Book by Dennis Laney

Leica Accessory Guide (Hove Collectors Books) by Dennis Laney
They all have excellent detailed information. The authors are acknowledged
experts.
The pocket book contains MTF diagrams and lens reports by Erwin Puts. The
book available for download from Erwin has updates not in
the print version. The download does not have the pictures in it.
There is one consideration and that is that at least two authors have stated
that the current operators of Hove books no longer pay
them for sales of their titles following some legal process in British
courts with the company. I am not a lawyer. I do wish those
authors well.
Cheers
Geoff