Subject: [Leica] Some photos
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 29 18:21:53 2007

Thanks Ed,

I picked up my 180 at a local store about a year ago.  They were asking
a lot for it and I asked if they'd take 150 and they said yes.  The 180
was one of my favorite lenses when I shot Nikon.  I guess I am getting
old, but I am having fun getting and using some of the same gear I shot
so many fun assignments with when I was in my early 20s.

Mei Ri Ying is Pin Yin for a picture a day.  Pin Yin is how you put
Chinese into roman characters.  My wife is Chinese so I put the name of
my Picture A Day gallery in her language. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] Some photos)