Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 29 18:26:50 2007

I use DAG because I like Don.  Every conversation I have ever had with
him has been pleasant and he has always answered e-mails quickly and in
a friendly manner.  He has adjusted my finder when it was outa whack,
replaced it with an MP finder, repaired things I have dropped.  I would
use him over Leica any day if the way Leica handled my lemon R8 is any
indication of their service...to put it bluntly Leica NJ service and
customer interaction with me sucked.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography