Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fira de Santa Cecilia, Ibi
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 2 09:09:35 2007

Many Spanish towns have an annual medieval festival of some sort,
often with a "Moors and Christians" theme. Last Sunday, I drove to
the town of Ibi, in the mountains northwest of Alicante, to see its
version, called Fira de Santa Cecilia ("fira" is "fair" in
Valenciano, a local version of Catalan--this was the official name of
the event).

It was about 16-17 degrees C when I left Alicante, but in Ibi it was
almost 10 degrees colder, even though it is only 40 km or so from
here. But Ibi is inland and at a reasonably high altitude, around 900
metres.

Anyway, here is a selection of pictures I took:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3924239

As always, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: