Subject: [Leica] Canon G9
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Dec 6 05:31:14 2007

Actually,  the new Nikon 5100 which replaces the 5000 is a pretty good
camera.  Same sensor as the G9 but in a smaller package.  Also, Nikon has
done a lot with noise reduction so the Hi ISO function looks very good, sort
of like Fuji 800 with a nice very tight "noise" pattern that adds to the
appearance of sharpness.