Subject: [Leica] M8 Question
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Dec 16 16:06:48 2007

I keep reading about how much everyone who has gotten an M8 likes it.   I
have been wondering how it would do for large prints that I have been using
my Hasselblad to produce.   How would, say, a 24x36 print from the M8
compare next to, say, a 30x30 print from a Hasselblad?    Would it be as
detailed?  Would it appear as sharp?    What would be your overall
impression?
Thanks very much,  Robert

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 Question)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] M8 Question_Robert)