Subject: [Leica] M8 Question_Robert
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 16 18:16:53 2007

I enlarged an M8 photo to 27X40 inches and then cropped out a 4X6
inch piece for you to look at. You can do a save as from my photo and
print it as a 4X6 print to see how the resolution looks. I printed it
on a R1800 and the 4X6 looks great. Here is the crop:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8_001/
L1008603_crop_4X6.jpg.html>

or

http://tinyurl.com/2ky5hx

Here is the full size original photo.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8_001/L1008603.jpg.html>

or

http://tinyurl.com/33v6jf

Both the crop and the original are jpg conversions from the raw file
as it came out of the camera. No other post processing.

I hope this helps,
Len