Subject: [Leica] IMG: New look
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 21 14:33:36 2007

At 05:28 PM 12/21/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Tina, for me, even in the more subtle version it does not improve
>your image. What is it that you are trying to achieve with the
>effect? Or perhaps it is an example, rather than specifically aimed
>at that image?
>cheers
>Geoff

Just trying to be a little more commercial with some of my stock
stuff.  It seems to be a very popular look right now with some very
successful stock photographers:

http://www.fiscusphoto.com/

http://www.lucisart.com/Gallery_Tapp1.htm

Maybe this wasn't the best photo to try it with.  I'll look through
my files and find something more appropriate.  Commercial stock sells
for lots more than editorial and I'd like to tap into that market somehow.

TIna

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com