Subject: [Leica] IMG: New look
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Dec 21 14:44:34 2007

Tina, it looks like it is based upon an aggressive implementation of
a high pass filter. There may be other images better suited to that
kind of treatment. Perhaps a flatter background, a more contrasty
lighting to begin with, etc

It seems to me that the illustrations on both the Fiscus and LucisArt
sites have a way more extensive PP than just applying a filter,
despite what they might be trying to sell.

ed
just my US$ 0.02/ Euros 0.014/ Pesos 0.063

El 21/12/2007, a las 19:33, Tina Manley escribi?: