Subject: [Leica] Christmas time, N.M.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Dec 22 17:06:03 2007

I don't know how I have to 'read' this photograph, Ken. Not knowing
New Mexico is difficult to interpret this as this a poor place or as
a normal place.
Are these adobe houses? Wasn't this a kind of 'prodected' native
American architecture? Do they all look like that in this kind of
weather (although Santa Fe adobe houses seem nicer to me)?

Anyway, even without knowing this it is an intriguing photograph,
also due to good composition and the fact the dogs look out of the
photo: it adds to the mystery.
It has a funny twist, too: the dog 'bears a pole on his ear'.
I'm not sure if it needs that.

But love it.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-dec-07, om 01:54 heeft Ken Carney het volgende geschreven: