Subject: [Leica] Adrene's Porch (Friday Flowers bonus)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 22 20:55:32 2007

Sonny Carter showed:

>>After the Friday flowers Poinsettias, I got several emails from people

wondering about a wide view of Adrene's Porch.  Her garden has been a

valuable resource for me over these years.  I'm so lucky to have her next

door.

http://www.sonc.com/adrenes_porch.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/adrenes_porch.htm%3c> <

Hi Sonny,

I think you might have even snuck in a self portrait. That is if you use
your imagination a tad wildly! :-) It's a reflection in the first door from
the left as we look at the picture.

A red shirt? And blue jeans or coloured trousers? :-)

Oh yeah and the porch? Beautiful and you are one lucky fella having this
"photo set" right beside you. :-)

ted

--

Regards,