Subject: [Leica] Cutting the Christmas Tree
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 23 22:46:19 2007

My oldest son and my daughter drove up to the Sierra to cut our
Christmas tree. For the first time in, well, this decade, all my kids
are home although Erik arrived too late to help cut the tree.

I took the M8 and asked the driver to snap an image of our freshly
gathered quarry. I think he did a pretty good job.

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/TreeTrucking.jpg>

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and all the joys of the season.

Adam Bridge