Subject: [Leica] Lightroom off on a tangent
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Dec 27 06:37:22 2007

At 09:30 AM 12/27/2007, you wrote:
>  So, I believe there is some basic level
>issue with LR and the Windows OS possibly a conflict with memory
>management.  The far more computer literate can speak to this.

I have never had any problems with LR freezing or rebooting or
anything else on my Windows XP.  I do have several requests for
future upgrades - such as don't alphabetize the keywords - but I'm
using LR for almost everything now and it works fine and fast.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com