Subject: [Leica] About Photo Arsenal on eBay
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 08:36:05 2007

Stephen Gandy, Cameraquest and the Rangefinder Forum each have a fine
reputation because he works hard at what he does, responds to  people
promptly,
treats them fairly and, in my experience,  is absolutely
businesslike...Sherry
Krauter is a fine craftsperson and  in common with Don Goldberg enjoys an
excellent reputation for excellent  performance and fair dealing... What
more can you
ask for?   [Of  course, there are many others we all deal with who are
competent,  responsive and honest-- and we all know who they are]...

Regards, bob cole

In a message dated 12/28/2007 11:24:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,