Subject: [Leica] Question: M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 21:50:22 2007

Sandy,

I have had no problems with my M8 since I bought it 11 months ago. It is a
bit louder due to the motor winder, although mine seems to have quieted down
some, but not a problem for my purposes.  If you shoot color then you need
the IR filters, but if you only shoot B&W then the filters are not needed.
The M8 is a M camera without the wind lever, which will seem a bit weird at
first until you get used to it.  I'd buy another in a flash if I had the
cash.  It is a large expense, but then Leicas have always been way above the
curve price wise.

Gene

From: "sandy carter" <sc-photo@comcast.net>