Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 30 15:40:56 2007

At 05:54 PM 12/30/2007, you wrote:
>Just for the record, Harrison - I did NOT start this thread - the first
>remark came from some lunatic right-wing nut telling us how George Bush and
>Dick Cheney have been saving us from Osama lo these many years. And if you
>think I'm going to refrain from taking that bait, well ... Not until the
>saloon keeper pries my cold, dead fingers off my Mac keyboard. ;-)

B.D.

I think most regular LUG contributors resent it when you pop back in
occasionally to ridicule us and our choices of camera equipment (with
many politically oriented comments that belong on the LUG forum) and
then leave again for months of silence. Of course, that may be just
my right-wing nut lunatic Southern prejudiced opinion.  And I am not
now and have never been a Bush supporter, thank you very much.  I
don't think Brian needs to pry your fingers off the keyboard.  You'll
be gone again after you've made your points and antagonized
everybody.  Can you not understand how hostile you seem with all of
your snide comments?  Or maybe that's your purpose?  Why are you here
if you hate Leicas and Leica users so vehemently?

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com