Subject: [Leica] Was 1936 Summar, now B.D.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 30 17:56:57 2007

 >At 07:18 PM 12/30/2007, I wrote:
 >I do wish you a happy new year and good health, but I do wish you
would objectively review your posts to the LUG for the past
year.  Don't just unsubscribe again.  Read your posts.

 >Tina

LUG:

Since I posted this, I've been reading back through years of LUG
posts by B.D. and I have to say that up until the past year, B.D. has
been one of the most consistently helpful and on-target posters on
the LUG.  He gave valuable advice and critiques and I missed him when
he deserted us for so long.  Since he's been back lately, however, I
know before I even open the mail that it's going to be negative
toward the LUG in general - we are totally predictable and beneath
contempt - and specifically toward any photographer who uses Leicas.
It's the sort of elitist attitude that really rubs us ignorant
backwoods Southerners the wrong way.  I just don't understand why his
attitude has changed so.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood because of the holiday season - bah, humbug!!
:-(

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI